This week construction software company CORE added a raft of new features to its platform and is seeking a limited number of users to provide feedback.
CORE is a specialist construction software as a service solution (SaaS) which has already attracted the attention of numerous large companies within the industry.
It aims to help construction firms and project teams potentially save millions of pounds by increasing productivity, delivering projects on time, on budget and to the highest quality.
The new features added include:
- A new dashboard interface which displays activity feed, notifications and actions for your projects. Multiple communication channels are unified through CORE ensuring the right people have access to the right information. CORE identifies actions, owners and the next steps to ensure efficient contract management – no more crossed emails, lost data or ambiguity on responsibility or actions. See who needs to do what by when.
- Automated dashboard reports and key contract summary. Live reports with real time data and information, day or night. No more time wasted on producing progress reports – CORE does this for you. Information is sorted logically and displayed clearly improving project outcomes through data sharing. Your data, your way, whenever and wherever you want. CORE delivers fast, accurate and intuitive reporting to inform decision making.
- Refreshed ‘Early Warning and Change control tracking’ to help your project team protect your firm’s reputation and margins. Early Warning and Change registers are auto populated with wizard functionality. View the most significant risks to your projects with the click of a button and have full visibility on the current position.
- Improved site to office transfer which improves the speed to upload site images and files, resources and progress from your smartphone / tablet. Project teams capture data which is securely recorded as a single point of truth, that is instantly accessible anytime, anywhere. No more Whats App messages or large emails – everything is stored and is easy to access – no more lost records.
- Improved submissions area enabling the whole project team to store and locate all project files. All information is available in one area including drawings, contracts, purchase orders, instructions, photographs, tickets and letters… Version control is also included for document revisions.
CORE’s founder and director Paul Bass says the solution has been under continuous improvement to deliver the best user experience, he said:
‘We are delighted to announce these exciting new features which adds more value and goes even further in supporting project management teams and organisations addressing the ongoing challenges of increasing efficiency, reducing risk and streamlining processes whether you have 1 project or managing over 100 projects.”