Rolling Stock Maintenance Summit returns to London next week taking place in person and online on 28-30 June 2022, with an additional third day dedicated to Depot Optimisation and global case studies on strategies and technologies focused on reduce maintenance downtime and cost.
As passenger rail operators seek to realise cost reductions through smarter, combined approaches to maintenance strategies and through new technologies to automate maintenance activities, the Rolling Stock Maintenance and Depot Optimisation European Congress 2022 is designed to help heads of engineering and depot management ensure they have the most efficient maintenance plans in place and that investment in new technology is justified with tangible benefits.
Taking place in person in London from 28-29 June, with a live stream option via an virtual platform, the event showcases global case studies on data derived maintenance strategies and smart monitoring technologies focused on reducing maintenance downtime and cost, this is one conference this year that the rolling stock maintenance community should not miss.
And, For the first time the conference includes a whole separately bookable day (30 June) dedicated to Depot Optimisation allowing delegates to explore the suitability and future upgradability of depots for new fleets, how to optimise planning to prevent delays and how to ensure depot safety and security across all levels.
The speaker faculty includes:
- Kyle Lau, Chief of Engineering, Beijing MTR
- Thierry Fort, Rolling Stock Engineering Director, SNCF
- John Doughty, Engineering Director, London North Eastern Railway
- Paul Staples, Fleet Director, TransPennine Express
- Ian Rawlings, Head of Profession – Vehicle, Transport For London
- Pat McNamara, Head of Production, Eurostar International
- Justin Southcombe, Commercial Director, Perpetuum
- Dr Deepak Tripathi, Chief Mechanical Engineer, Konkan Railway
- Neil O’Connor, Head of Fleet Performance, Govia Thameslink Railway
- Sergio Barcena, Director of Operations Planning and Maintenance, Ouigo Espana
- Paolo Masini, Head of Rolling Stock Technology and System Engineering, Trenitalia
- Joao Grossinho, Technical Director, Fertagus
- Menno de Glopper, Head of Operations, GVB Sam Bussey, Sales Director, Instrumental
- Muthu Thiagarajan, Performance Improvement Manager, Transport for London
- Jared Hoag, Depot Manager, London North Eastern Railway
- Gerald Schinagi, Manager – Digital Innovation, OBB
- Werner Kurfess, Senior Project Manager, SBB
- Philippe De Laharpe, Project Manager for Telediagnostics, SNCF
- Simon Jarrett, Engineering Assurance Manager, Chiltern Railways
- Staffan Ingvader, Project Manager, MTR Nordic Group
- Bob Spadafora, Senior Executive Officer – Rail Fleet Services, Los Angeles Metro
- Steven Corvello, Innovation and Design Manager, Lucchini RS
- Javier De la Cruz, Managing Director, CAF Digital Solutions
- Antti Toivanen, Project Manager, Metropolitan Area Transport Ltd, Helsinki
- Majed Alhumaid, RSM Asset Manager, Saudi Railway Company
- Gareth Tucker, Professor of Railway Systems Engineering, Institute of Railway Research
- Adam Bevan, Professor of Railway Systems Engineering, Institute of Railway Research
Rail Business Daily readers qualify for a 15 per cent discount off the price of attending. Please quote discount code RBD15 when making your registration.