A new year, and a fantastic new look has been revealed to showcase our vast array of services for rail businesses.
The new RBD website follows the successful launch of our new-look news website showcasing the latest rail industry news and insights in an improved more accessible format. You can view the website here.
It has been designed from the ground up to showcase the entire RBD family, with a better look and with much easier navigation, including:
- Railbusinessdaily – UK rail’s leading news service reaching 50,000 readers daily
- RBDAdvisory – Supporting rail companies with work-winning business planning, investment and financial support
- RBDMarketing – Profile enhancement that helps rail businesses to reach clients and prospects
- RBDPublications – Magazines such as RailDirector and insight reports that reach thousands of rail industry influencers and decision-makers
- RBDCommunity – An exclusive rail community with the industry’s best directory, offers, opportunities, connections and insight
- RBDStride – A unique recruitment service for the rail industry identifying the best candidates
David McLoughlin, CEO Business Daily Group, said: “We pride ourselves on providing a vast range of business services and profile-raising opportunities for railway industry-related organisations and professionals.
“This amazing new website showcases our offering, whether you need a platform from which to share your story with the wider rail industry community, support in developing your brand identity, or producing compelling marketing material.
“Being a work winning and profile enhancement business we felt it was time for a change to our own website to showcase the qualities we can offer to businesses in the railways who work with us.”
The new look comes as the RBD family goes from strength to strength:
- An incredible 50,000 rail professionals receive our daily email
- Our website is visited more than 4 million times a year.
- over 2,000 receive a hard copy of the RailDirector magazine with thousands more reading it online.
- RBD continues to help rail business win billions of pounds worth of work.
- Our LinkedIn has some of the industries best engagement rates.
Mr McLoughlin continued: “We are on a real exciting journey at RBD with some massive plans to expand our offering further in 2021.
“The website is just the start with high-profile appointments and the expansion of our services to further benefit the rail industry, all that whilst retaining our current offerings which continue to go from strength to strength.”
Business Daily Group will move into a new HQ purchased by fellow directors, David McLoughlin and Simon Taylor, in Wakefield in February. The 5,500sq ft building will complement the organisations five other office locations UK-wide.