The specialist transport talent consultancy was revealed as a winner at a special celebration event in London, hosted by comedian Sally-Anne Hayward.
Nina Lockwood, Founder of Intuitive said, “I’m truly delighted to receive this award. As a team, we’ve invested significantly to improve many parts of the business from systems to training to branding and marketing and it’s really paid off. I’m very, very proud of everyone at Intuitive and what we’ve achieved.”
With more than 130 entries from organisations across the UK from start-up innovators to public sector heroes, tech superstars and global giants, the competition was tough and the judging panel featured a number of high profile talent and HR professionals.
- Emma Parry, Head of Changing World of Work Group at Cranfield School of Management
- Scarlett Allen-Horton, Founder & Director at Harper Fox Search Partners
- Richard Waite, People & Culture Director at Grant Thornton
- Sarah McGuire, Head of Talent & Resourcing at Manchester United
- Yasar Ahmad, Global VP of Talent at HelloFresh
- Nate Harwood, Founder at New Possible
Nate Harwood, Founder of New Possible and British Recruitment Awards judge added: “Hiring great people is key to building a thriving organisation and we’re immensely proud to recognise the inspirational teams and individuals that are working hard to make this happen day-in, day-out. Congratulations to all the Winners and Finalists who are helping to showcase the best of British recruitment.”