It is not too late for businesses and individuals to do their part and support White Ribbon Day (November 24).
White Ribbon Day marks the very beginning of a 16-day campaign to stop male violence against women and girls.
It’s a good opportunity for every workplace to say that any kind of violence against women is unacceptable. The White Ribbon promise is to never commit, excuse or remain silent about male violence against women.
Here are some ways you can get started:
- Wear a white ribbon and see if you can get others to do so
- Be active on social media and spread the word using #WhiteRibbon #AllMenCan #MakeThePromise
- Find out about becoming a White Ribbon accredited orsupporter organisation
- Download and display the White Ribbon Promise Posterin English and Welsh
- Visit the White Ribbon site to make a donation
By supporting this cause you will be in good company. Network Rail is a White Ribbon Accredited organisation, as is a wide range of authorities that the sector works with daily and emergency services that keep our people safe. Rail Business Daily is also proud to join them.