There’s just a couple of days left to bid on a variety of prizes in the first-ever Women in Rail (WR) charity auction.
Prizes on offer range from railway tours and experiences to event tickets and weekend excursions.
The auction is designed to support Women in Rail’s work to continue to improve diversity in the UK rail industry and provide support for women within the sector.
Women in Rail was founded in 2012 and today has 7,500 members, 100 volunteers and over 10,000 Linkedin followers.
The prizes on offer in its auction all offer something for differing interests and budgets, to help raise funds to help Women in Rail continue their important work.
Rail Business Daily (RBD) are just one of the businesses supporting this initiative. The biggest media company in rail has donated an advertising and marketing package worth £5,000.
The package includes access to a dedicated RBD project manager who will help your business create and publish the following:
- A guest writer article, sent to 73,000 rail professionals via the RBD 7am daily newsletter
- A news story on railbusinessdaily.com
- A newsletter banner on Rail Business Daily’s news homepage
- A solus e-shot, sent to 73,000 rail professionals
- A full page advert or advertorial in the Rail Director magazine
- A full page advert or advertorial in the Inside Track magazine
Bidders are required to register prior to bidding. If you can’t find anything that you’d like to bid on but still want to contribute then you can do so by making a donation.
The online auction will close at 23:59 on Friday, October 7th 2022.
For information about the auction items and delivery please contact email@example.com